Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Journal Page Counts*
- Slim – 144 Standard Pages (or 86 Watercolour)
- Original – 192 Standard Pages (or 112 Watercolour)
- Wide – 240 Standard Pages (or 140 Watercolour)
- Chunky – 288 Standard Pages (or 186 Watercolour)
Insert/Refill Page Counts*
- Blank, Dot Grid, Ruled, Full Grid, and Isometric inserts/refills all have 48 pages.
- Watercolour inserts/refills have 28.
* all page counts consider both the front and back of each leaf of paper
We aim to post all orders in 3-5 business days, though this can take longer during busy times of the year. Once posted, UK orders are typically received in 1-3 business days, EU orders are about a week on average, and orders to the US and the rest of the world are normally 5-7 business days. (Please understand, however, that customs can cause long delays with international orders.)
We are happy to add a name, personal message, your favourite quote, etc. to the first interior page of traditional journals. Please reach out to us prior to placing your order to discuss your options.
Ribbon page markers and some sort of closure (elastic or ribbon depending on the aesthetic style) are standard on nearly all of my journals. We can remove the page markers or swap ribbon / elastic closures if you like – just let us know your preferences when placing your order!
All of my solid colour notebooks, journals, and traveler’s notebooks have been designed with coordinating ribbons, elastics, threads, etc – but I love mixing them up! There are too many possibilities for me to list them all, so please feel free to request your favourite color combination!
Some great examples: Purple/Teal, Ebony/Poppy, Steel/Meadow, Royal/Peel, Dove/Pink, Sky/White
If you don’t see the colours you want, send me a message first and I may still be able to accommodate your request!