MONTH ON TWO PAGES (DATED)
Loose Planner Sheets
*The first calendar in your paper set will start from the date selected and continue for as many sheets as you select. If you choose to have the layout printed on both sides of the sheet and choose 12 sheets, for example, your paper set will cover a period of one year. A one sided layout with 12 sheets will cover a period of 6 months.
NEW! Our versatile loose leaf planner sheets are made from the same high quality paper selections as our custom journals, but formatted for use in refillable planners instead of our bound books!
Not sure how many sheets to get? Here's a handy guide:
- 12 sheets (24 pages counting both sides) - This is HALF of one of our standard sewn inserts for traveler's notebooks.
- 24 sheets / 48 pages - The same page count as a standard insert or 1x softcover notebook.
- 36 sheets / 72 pages - 1.5 inserts
- 48 sheets / 96 pages - 2 inserts, or a 2x softcover
- 60 sheets / 120 pages - 2.5 inserts
- 72 sheets / 144 pages - 3 inserts, a 3x softcover, or a slim journal. This is the recommended page count for our CITRIDISC covers!
- 84 sheets / 168 pages - 3.5 inserts
- 96 sheets / 192 pages - 4 inserts, a 4x softcover, or an original journal! This is the recommended page count for our CITRIDORI RING planners!